Please Read Carefully
Check-In Saturday, October 14th 9 am to 5 pm
Sunday, October 15th 1 pm to 4 pm
Check Out Sunday, October 22nd 2 pm to 5 pm
Please park in the main parking lot. NO personal vehicles will be allowed in the Fairgrounds Area.
NO parking behind the main building. You may use wagons or carts to bring in items.
Open to exhibitors from Bryan, Bulloch, Candler, Evans, Jenkins, Screven and Tattnall counties only.
All entries should be registered by October 1st by filling out form.
Any prize money not picked up by 5 pm Sunday will be forfeited.
Exhibits must be COMPLETED by 5 pm on Sunday, October 15th.
Exhibits must be REMOVED no later than 5 pm Sunday, October 22nd.
Competitive Booths are for those who want to set up a booth in the “static” manner to compete for prizes.
Rental Booths are for those who want to rent space for a small non-refundable fee and “man” their booth.
COMPETITIVE EDUCATIONAL BOOTHS
- Exhibitors will be required to pay $35 deposit by October 1st.
- Exhibits will be set up as “static” presentations and will not be manned during the Fair. Protective screens will be placed in front of each exhibit to secure the contents. If desired, brackets or other such holders can be attached to the outside frame of the booth or to the protective screen to hold flyers for passersby.
- Exhibits are encouraged but not required to follow the fair theme. It is important to note however that 15% of the points awarded by judges are based on how well the theme is carried out.
- All exhibits must be the work of the exhibitors who are participating in the exhibits.
- Booth numbers must be visible at all times.
- In case there is only one entry in a division, the judges shall determine whether it merits a prize. Judges shall determine the number of honorable mention awards (up to 5) in each division.
Prize Money for Youth & Adult divisions
1st place—$100 2nd place—$75 3rd place—$50 Honorable Mention—$25
SCORE CARD FOR INDIVIDUAL AND COMMUNITY EXHIBITS
Theme 15 Arrangement 15
Attracts Attention 20 Originality 15
Educational Value 15 General Appearance 15
- Exhibitors required to pay $35 rental fee before October 1st.
- The exhibits may be manned for any reasonable demonstration purpose or activity related to the non-profit mission of the group. These booths will not have protective screens placed in front. The group sponsor will be asked to sign a statement releasing Kiwanis from any responsibility for materials, belongings or activities in the exhibit booth.
- Advertising matter and samples of articles on exhibition only may be given to the public from booth space or exhibit but no article may be sold from exhibits without special authority from Fair management. The right is reserved to restrict or discontinue this privilege whenever it is carried to excess or becomes an annoyance to visitors. Only advertising matter of such articles as have been contracted for with the management by exhibitors may be posted in booths.
- Advertising by means of posters, prints, hand bills, samples, etc. will not be permitted within the Fairgrounds or Parking Lot.
- No exhibit which displays or hands out material or information of a controversial or political nature will be permitted. All applications for exhibit space must have the unanimous approval of the Fair Committee and said Committee reserves the right to decline any exhibit or exhibits if deemed advisable.
Please complete the form below: